Celebrity Chef Robyn Almodovar coming to Fort Myers to showcase her stuff! She is the Food Network “Chopped” & “Cutthroat Kitchen” winner, and owner of Palate Party Food Truck. She’s got a long list of TV appearances…which makes her so much more of a celebrity than me! Not to mention she can cook, which make her a huge celebrity in my book. I am much more of a take out kind of guy…hence my addiction to Dunkin Donuts!
Chef Robyn is coming to Fort Myers for an event on Saturday December 6th. You can see the details and get your tickets here!.
There are 2 seatings 1pm and 5pm. Tickets are $75….and based on everything I can tell…that is UNDER PRICED!
Do you watch these kitchen shows? Lisa…loves them….me….the jury is still out. I like reality tv…but I have trouble watching something that mentions foods I have never heard of in my life!
Celebrity Chef Robyn Almodovar Accomplishments
Below is a list of just some of her accomplishments…..WOW…just WOW:
- Cutthroat Kitchen Winner- “Food Network – Food truck” 8/15/2015
- CHOPPED Winner- “Food Network: Tendon Intentions” 7/7/2015
- Food Network Judge- “Food Truck Face Off”
- Best Of the Best Miami New Times 2013 – Best Food Truck
- FOX Hell’s Kitchen Season 10 “Top Finalist”
- Top 30 Taste Makers of Broward County by Broward New Times 2013 Chef Robyn Almodovar
- Top 40 Under 40 Gold Coast Magazine 2013 – Chef Robyn Almodovar
- Fabulous Five Female Chef’s Flavors of Fort Lauderdale 2012 Chef Robyn Almodovar
- Iron Fork Champion 2012 Chef Robyn Almodovar of Palate Party
- Sun Sentinel G.T.E Street Food Truck Rumble- Best Food
- Food Truck Wars 2 Altamonte Springs Florida- Best Food
- Al Gusto Homestead Food Truck Basket- First Place